Image Map

Thursday, January 29, 2015

XOXO Garland

I  know it's not even February yet but once it is February, I have a birthday to be thinking about and won't be thinking a lot about Valentine's day. SO I decided I would spruce up my mantel now because if I don't do it now it wouldn't get done.



I made this garland and it was SO.EASY. Srsly. I cut out most of the XOs while watching TV (Fixer Upper anyone?) and the hearts were super quick. Then I just zipped them through the sewing machine and I was done! Easy, right?





(And really? Look at how disgusting my fireplace looks. I should really do something about that.)


I would like my mantel to be way cute but this is probably about the extent of it. HOWEVER....I got looking for some other cute Valentine mantels and HOLY cow! There are some adorable ones! If you need some inspiration...here ya go:










Linked here: Seven Alive, Serenity Now, Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons  



6 comments:

  1. Cute! Hailey told me just yesterday we need to put up out Valentine's Day decorations. Too bad we don't have any. This would be an easy and cute start she would appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are offering, Blank Cereal Boxes at very economical rates compared with the market rates for mini cereal boxes. The higher demand for cereals has resulted in the greater use of cereals boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A niece way to sincere. I have offered for all of you Custom Bakery Boxes. We are offering incredibly designed Custom Bakery Boxes with free shipping services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bar has set so high with the new season of everyone’s favourite the All India Sim Card Lucky Draw game show. Just like every season, it has got immense viewership this year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing product thanks for sharing with us It is very informative. If you need any type of boxes, you can visit the link Tips for Buying Gift Bags from a Gift Bags Supplier

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get custom printed cbd Packaging boxes wholesale from Boxo Packaging at wholesale prices. So just viist our website and gets boxes for your products.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!