Image Map

Friday, January 9, 2015

Home Sweet Home Cross Stitch

Holy Moly! It's almost been a whole year since I last posted on my blog. What a slacker. BUT to be fair, I was teaching preschool and had a baby last year, so I was a tad bit busy. 

Anyway, one of my goals for the new year is to jump back into Destination: Craft. I love crafting and I would like to record what I make, so here's to hoping I continue writing on this blog all year!

Last year I picked up a cross stitch I hadn't worked on for a while. Yes, I'm a grandma and I cross stitch. My mom taught me when I was younger and I decided to start back up with it. So I picked up this Home Sweet Home cross stitch project and finally finished it. I love it! It's so cute!!






I bought the pattern from a shop on Etsy called andwabisabi. You can browse their shop HERE. They have some adorable cross stitching patterns!


So after I finished that project up, I decided to try my hand at another one. I searched around and found Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. The slogan on their website is "Seriously cute cross stitch patterns" and they ain't lying! Each and every pattern is so stinkin' cute!! I started their Christmas Celebration Sampler early December and didn't get it finished in time for Christmas but I'll have it ready for Christmas 2015!





Do I have any fellow cross stitchers out there??

Linked here: Titus 2 Tuesdays, Tip Me Tuesday, The Cottage Market


2 comments:

  1. Hello again! It was a joy to see your post pop up on my blog reader! Fabulous cross-stitch! I love the adorable patterns in the shop- I just pinned over a dozen of them :) Now to actually make some...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! Let me know if you make some, I'd love to see them!

      Delete

I love comments!!