Image Map

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Cookies

I have become a little obsessed with making sugar cookies and learning how to decorate with royal icing. I don't know why I've never tried this before but it's probably a good thing. I'm pretty sure I'll gain 10 pounds if I keep making and decorating cookies!



I got THE BEST recipe for sugar cookies from Glorious Treats. I also got the frosting recipe from her website as well. Have you seen her cookies? They're gorgeous!

I still have a lot to learn but I'm having fun practicing!


Cute, right? And the cookies and frosting are so delicious! 


Nothing says Happy Holidays more than a pretty plate of cookies!

Sharing here: Love and Laundry, One Artsy Mama, See Vanessa Craft, Craftomaniac,  



1 comment:

  1. These cookies look amazing! Would love if you'd join our Countdown to Christmas link party! Hope to see you there! Have a great week! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_12_11_archive.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!