Image Map

Friday, November 16, 2012

Pumpkin Birthday Party

Ok, so I know I did a Christmas post already but I'd like to refocus back on Fall. 

My good friend's baby girl just turned 1 and in true crafty style, she make the party so cute! The theme was Pumpkin and her Lil Pumpkin was so adorable throughout the party.


My friend is also a professional photographer, so I had to steal her pictures of the party. Here's the present table, super cute banner, and the number 1 done in photos:



And then the food...oh, the delicious food...


My favorite were some pumpkin cheesecake bites. Oh my yummy. Ashley included links to some of the treats she made and I'll include them also:


And, of course, there's the birthday girl opening presents and eating her pumpkin birthday cake!




Happy Birthday to this sweet lil Pumpkin!

Sharing here: See Vanessa Craft, Tatertots & Jello,



1 comment:

  1. She has the prettiest eyes! I bet you love her to pieces.
    I also really like the Number One display you did. Hope she had a happy birthday!


    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!