Image Map

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Costumes of Halloween Past

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

I was going to post a crafty item on here today but then realized I should just go with the holiday spirit. So instead I'm going to show you a glimpse into our Halloween past.

(I couldn't find any pictures of my hubby & I pre-pregnancy.)

Check it out:

2008: 50's couple. I was 4 months pregnant with my 1st baby.





2009: Our son's first Halloween! Since our last name is Pepper, we thought this costume was appropriate. I'm supposed to be a Mexican senorita and my hubby is a cowboy:





2010: I was pregnant with our 2nd baby here. Our little Superman!


2011: Our daughter's first Halloween! She's a ballerina & my son is Larry Boy:





2012...Woody & Jessie!:


Be safe tonight if you're going Trick-or-Treating and if not enjoy your time with your loved ones!!

Sharing here: Southern Lovely, Rae Gun Ramblings, DIY Dreamer,  




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring Maddalee and Jessa paper dolls, Kathryn, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!