Image Map

Friday, October 26, 2012

Caramel and Apple Neighbor Gift

Who doesn't love caramel? Pair some delicious caramel with a nice, tart Granny Smith apple and you have a delicious fall treat!



I used these for my visiting teaching ladies but you could also make these for a neighbor or a friend.

Oh, and this caramel is no ordinary caramel. It's Salted Caramel sauce. (Recipe here.) It is SO good! I kept a jar for myself :)


Offset all the Halloween candy with a treat that includes fruit! Your friends/neighbors/visiting teaching ladies will appreciate it! Oh, and those itty bitty Mason canning jars? I got a set of 4 of them for around $3-4 at Wal-Mart. It doesn't get better than that


Enjoy!! 
Sharing here: See Vanessa Craft, Whipperberry, 30 Handmade Days, Tatertots & Jello, Six Sisters' Stuff, Homemade Ginger,     



3 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVE this! I even have those jars to use! SO CUTE!!!

    Kelly @ www.smartschoolhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet idea. Love it. Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! I would LOVE for you to link this up at my Ginger Jamboree Link Party!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!