Image Map

Monday, August 27, 2012

Destination: Cutesy Monday (#29)

Hello again friends! 

This weekend we had my husband's grandparents come in to babysit so we could go to orientation for school...but not for our kids. For my HUBBY! He's going back to school to get his MBA at Wake Forest University. I'll basically never see him for the next 2 years :(



I just have to keep telling myself it's all going to be worth it!

Soooo....to cheer me up, can I pretty please see all the projects you've been working on?! Thanks so much!!




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fantastic link party again this week, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always joked and said I was a "homework widow" when my husband was still in school. It'll be worth it, though, and over before you know it! Date nights really help if you can make the time for them.

    Thanks for hosting the party! I hope you're cheered up by looking at all the links. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiyo Kathyrn! Thanks for inviting me over from my blog :) Looks like I'll be stickin' around here awhile, if you don't mind hehe As far as your hubby goes, a smart husband is ALWAYS a much better husband. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting! This is so much fun.... :)

    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting this fun party and thank you for inviting me. I am your newest follower. I appreciate your sweet comment you left me over at Posed Perfection today. I hope you'll visit again soon and maybe even follow me back. Hope all goes well with your hubby's MBA program. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!