Image Map

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Destination: Cutesy Monday #21

Hellllo!!!

Have you missed me? I promise, I have a good excuse....



I was at the beach!!

Doesn't it look heavenly? It WAS...except for the sickness going around :( 

That wasn't awesome. But I did get a great tan!


Here are some of the awesome projects from last week:

by VixenMade

by Winthrop Chronicles

by Babblings and More

by The Bean Sprout Notes

I'd love to see what you've been up to!

A couple of rules:
- Link up new projects!
- Link back to me, and...
- Show some love to other blogs!!


7 comments:

  1. the beach looks amazing glad you had fun despite the bug. thanks so much for hosting :)

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture of your family.........Thanks so much for hosting and have a great week : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my pj's! Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Kat!! I LOVE that picture of y'all. Miss y'all a ton!! :) And you're hairs getting long..so fun!

    I'm sure you've heard but Brett is home! Crazy right? :) Have fun on vacation, I'm jealous! Love y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my turban headbands and thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet pic of your family! I'm new to your blog via the Blog Hop & knew immediately that I had to follower. So I'm your newest follower & also following on Pinterest.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Thank you for featuring our Outdoor Pillows!!!
    Brooke from babblingsandmore.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!