Image Map

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

CameraBag2 (A Picnik Alternative!)

Remember how amazing Picnik was? It was SO easy to use and had TONS of options.

I was recently asked to review new photo editing software called CameraBag2. As soon as I opened up the software (they have it for Mac & PCs) I noticed it is very modern looking. And it LOOKED easy to use. I dove right in.

As soon as I started poking around, I was overwhelmed (in a good way) with all the options they have to edit your pictures! They have some really fun options! Enough talking, let me show you.



Here's the picture I used to play. This is completely untouched, editing-wise.


Here are some of the options from CameraBag2:


Aren't those fun?! There are WAY too many options to be able to tell you all of them, but I can give you somewhat of an overview. Once you upload your photo, you have 5 tabs on the side. These tabs are:
STYLES, ADJUST, BORDERS, FAVORITES, and QUICKLOOKS.

The styles are just too fun. In my second picture, the style is called Italiano. The bottom picture is called Magazine. The fourth picture is called Wedding. There are 21 different styles you can choose from for your picture.

The adjust options are they typical exposure, contrast, saturation options. However, there are many other options, including (but not limited to) color correction and light correction.

Borders! How fun are borders? Look at all those fun borders I used in those pictures. They have 14 different borders to choose from.

Favorites...that's self explanatory. You can add any favorite style you've created. It's nice to be able to remember what different styles you've made in the past.

The quicklook option is really awesome. This lets you see your picture with ALL the options! I love that. 

Phew! That was a lot of information. The ONLY flaw I found was there is no text option. I would have to open the edited picture up in Photoshop to add my text to the bottom of each picture. Other than that, I had SO much fun playing with CamerBag2!!

I have FIVE trial licenses for you guys! If you loved Picnik, you'll love trying out CameraBag2. ALSO, if you get the trial license, you can enter their contest to win a new Canon 5D Mk III!!

Leave a comment if you want a trial license. You won't regret it! And since there's 5 the chances of getting it are HIGH!! This is a really quick giveaway, so I'll be ending it tomorrow night at 10 EST!

3 comments:

  1. I'm SOO still looking for a good Picnik alternative - fingers crossed!!

    happyhubbub (at) mail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this, I am not very savvy with editing and this seems to make it easy. Thanks

    acnhansen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!