Image Map

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sassy Apron

My friend from California recently came out to visit me. 


This is a big deal, since I live on the other side of the US. We had so much fun together. A few weeks after she left I realized her birthday was coming up and I wanted to make her something fun. I knew she likes zebra print and hot pink and she likes to cook for her and her husband. 

How about a Sassy Apron!!



I used THIS tutorial from One More Moore and it was a pretty good tutorial. I would definitely recommend it. And you could whip one of these out in an afternoon!



Who wouldn't want to cook with this sassy thing on? :)



I added some fun tulle for a little pizzazz. 


This would be a fun present for Mother's Day, too! Happy sewing!

Sharing here: Reasons to Skip the Housework, Not JUST a Housewife, Winthrop Chronicles, Creatively Living, Vintage Wanna Bee, Ginger Snap Crafts, Lil Luna, Oopsey Daisy, Rae Gun Ramblings, Cheap Crafty Mama,         

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this apron! I just did my daughters birthday party in this color theme! Wish I would have had the apron!!! FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That apron is super cute! I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    This apron is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute and fun colors too! Thanks so much for linking up at Reasons To Skip The Housework!



    Tuesday Time Out Linky Party

    Smiles,
    Melanie

    Reasons To Skip The Housework {The Blog}
    Tinker B Boutique {The Shop}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the ruffles. Thanks for sharing it over at The Winthrop Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pink and the zebra print together! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE IT! Fun aprons are just awesome!

    Thanks for sharing it!

    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!