Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Destination: Cutesy Monday (#10)

So, this weekend I finally immersed myself in the Hunger Games. I just couldn't resist all the hype.

See, I got my BA in English and the WHOLE reason I did so was because I thought, "Wait, I can go through college reading novels and call it a major? Sign me up."



I've always loved to read and I really enjoyed the first book of The Hunger Games. It was a little dark/creepy at first and I was surprised it was a young adult novel. However, by the end I was shocked...by how amazing it was! It was intense and dramatic. 

I just can't imagine the 2nd novel being anywhere near as crazy as the first one was!

Anyway, I'll try to get some crafts posted this week, if I can pull my nose out of the books :)





I'm SOOO excited to see what you have all been up to! 

Rules:
1. PLEASE become a follower of Destination: Craft!!!
2. PLEASE visit each others' projects and show some love!!




7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're reading the books! I read ALL THREE in a week! And just wait, the 2nd book IS CRAZIER than the first. I mean crazy! I think it was my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the movie yet, but my husband and I will go together soon:) thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m so happy the hype got to you! I've been in HG mania for the last 3 weeks on the blog leading up to the movie haha I hope you like them and then when you pull your nose out of the books you can do book crafts like me haha. and of course thanks so much for hosting each week!

    marissa

    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, I guess I just HAVE to see the movie now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the movie this weekend and was pleasantly surprised! They did a great job IMHO, moves a little fast, but they must squeaze that book inside a movie. They stayed true enough to it. The second book is my personnal favorite, though! Thanks for hosting, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad the hype got to you! :) I read through all three books in less than a week and just bought tickets yesterday to go see the movie on Thursday! It's finally coming out in English over here, too. After reading the books in English, I just couldn't bring myself to watch the movie in German - even though, I would have LOVED to see it on opening night. ;)
    Thanks for hosting the party!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!