Image Map

Monday, November 28, 2011

Review: Mini Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake

For Thanksgiving my family and I went to my husband's uncle's house. I wanted to contribute so I made chocolate chip cookies (per my husband's request) and I had my eyes on this recipe

From Pinterest

For the most part they turned out really tasty. And they looked amazing when you bit into it



However, I thought they were a little too rich for my taste. And I LOVE cheesecake and Oreos. I couldn't taste the pumpkin at all. If I were to make these again, I would take the top off of the bottom Oreo so that it was just a cookie and the cream. Or I would just do the top Oreo. Two Oreos for such a little cheesecake is a bit much.







But they were super tasty. I just didn't want any pie after I ate one of these guys because it was so rich! I have to think about the waistline, ya know.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Kathryn,
    They look really yummy; I am surprised that you couldn't taste the pumpkin. I love pumpkin.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!