Image Map

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fabulous Fall: Fall Fashions



Day 2 of  Fabulous Fall and I'm so so so excited about this post! I love looking at clothes and I wish I were a LOT trendier, so when Tori from The Editorial agreed to guest post about fall fashions, I was SO excited! I know I can learn a lot from her!


**************
Hi y'all! I'm Tori from The Editorial! I blog over {here}
Today, sweet Kathryn wanted me to serve as a fashion "guru" for a little while, and since I love me some Fall trends I simply couldn't say no!
One of my favorite things about Fall is the fashion. Who can resist a good sweater and pair of boots?! Here are some of my favorite trends for the season {and some places to snag them.}
 Chunky Sweaters
The famous thick and chunky sweaters are back for another round. My favorite way to style these babies is pairing them with some dark wash jeans and some cute boots.
1|2|3|4
Mustard Hues
Every season has it's hot colors. This fall, mustard yellow is definitely one of them. Expect this bright- but earthy tone to catch your eyes in all departments {from hair accesorries, pants, to shoes and dresses.}
1|2|3|4|5|6
Polka Dotted Patterns
I just can't help but love this girly pattern! Dots are easy to wear- since they come in all sizes and colors. For a fun look- look for large and bright dots in pinks, orange, and jade. But if a subtle, more classic look is what you like- go for smaller dots in black, taupe, and pastels.
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8


-Tori

Ah-Mazing. I want to go shopping right. now. Thanks so much Tori!! 

Thanks for stopping in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!