Image Map

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Christmas Quilt

I bought Christmas fabric quite a while ago. I went to a super cute fabric store called Cabbage Rose, which is in Fort Worth, TX with a dear friend and we both purchased some fabric. I don't know if she's made anything, but it's taken me a while.

Anyway... I finally got to it. I'm still trying to get the hang of quilting and there are several things I would do differently about this quilt, but all in all, I'm happy with it. It gives off the Christmas feel. And I'm SORRY to show Christmas crafts already, but you'll have to deal with it! I love Christmas! Halloween....not so much. So, here's The Christmas Quilt!


I don't know if you can tell, but there are squares that have the 12 Days of Christmas printed on them. However...I accidentally cut them in half. Oops. I told you I was getting the hang of quilting.








Linkin' UP!
Not Just a Housewife
Tip Junkie

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Just the past few weeks I've been thinking about making a Christmas quilt. Pretty sure it won't happen this year. Maybe I'll buy fabric on clearance after Christmas and make one for next year. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!