Image Map

Monday, August 15, 2011

Cute-ifying Your Bathroom {part 1}

Sorry I've been MIA for a while...my fambam was hanging at the beach! It was seriously awesome. I love sitting out on the beach and tanning :)

Today I'm starting a small series I'm calling Cute-ifying Your Bathroom.

The CHEAP way. 'Cause that's how I roll.

My first project was to make some hand towels. Because I didn't have ANY in the master bathroom. And I like to dry my hands sometimes.



I bought 2 hand towels from Wal-Mart for $2.50 a piece. I also bought a roll of lace that was on sale at Wal-Mart, too. I wanted to use the lace on my bathroom rug, but I did something else instead. That's coming up later this week.




I sewed three rows of lace on the bottom of each towel. I love them! So simple but makes the towel so much cuter.



I love me some ruffles.

Linkin' UP!

All Thingz Related

Reasons to Skip the Housework

Not Just a Housewife

Tip Junkie

Today's Creative Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!