Image Map

Friday, January 28, 2011

Flower Headband for Baby

I LOVE Etsy.

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

I was looking on it for some headbands/beanies for little missy and I finally determined that somehow I could make them myself (the headbands, not the beanies. Crocheting makes my head hurt).

So I headed to Hobby Lobby for some supplies. I ended up with

- Single flowers with stems (50% off!)
- Headbands (Only 75 cents!)
- Circle rhinestones
- Alligator clips

A flower like this one:






















I pulled the stem out and then once you do that the rest comes out fairly easily. I took it all apart to the petals. I glued those together and then glued a rhinestone in the middle and an alligator clip on the back and TA-DA! A flower clip.


































Oh, and I also wrapped and glued some ribbon on the headbands so I could slip the clip through that instead of having it next to the baby's head. And the best part? I did it all while I watched the Nate Berkus show. A cheap and fast craft.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!