Image Map

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Receiving Blanket

I'm getting more excited about my little girl coming and gracing us with her presence.

I actually haven't made/bought as much as I thought I was going to. Maybe I'm still in disbelief :)

I DID make a receiving blanket to take to the hospital, though. I bought all the fabric from JoAnn's on Black Friday: the flannel was $1.29/yd and the super soft fabric was 50% off because of my sweet coupon!

I made 5 x 5 squares and decided against using batting for this blanket. I wanted something I could fold up quickly and through in my diaper bag.







P.S. I'm OBSESSED with pink and green for this little girl!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for the arrival of your little girl too! And I LOVE this blog btw...it's so awesome & crafty! Miss you tons.....can't wait to see what new and exciting craft you come up with next...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!